Monday 24 August 2009

2nd day of skul holiday

Natalie bring me to her church today
i enjoyed it
haha
i like the speaker
he came from London
i love his England slang

he was so lively
told us so much about his life
about his family...

his speech is so persuasive
so related to our life
he talk about us human...
even Christian dun really sacrifice alot for our God
we only sacrifice those that dun cost much
or some even believe Him but dun sacrifice for Him...
i think im that kind of christian too...
hmm...should review...

after church
i followed Natalie back to her hse
for sharing
since such a long time din see her

so many things to share
different life after she change skul
so...
actually we talk talk chat chat
sharing all the way to church...
all the way back to home...
haha

anyway...
really happy that she invited me to her church
learnt alot
and so happy that we are still so gud fren
although in different skul ^^

彤...
i've read the letter u wrote for me
ya..u are a very special fren to me too
really thank you for inviting me to ur church
and asked me to hav a sharing wif u...
juz like how we did before

always love you my friend~

No comments: