Friday 27 November 2009

twilight~~~

曾几何时...
I'm addicted to Twilight

i never love a movie so much before...
until i watched twilight...

now...
every picture i see is twilight!

my pc background:



my msn background:



my msn display picture:



my msn scene:



my phone's screensaver:



my phone start-up screen:



i have 24 themes in my phone...
the theme im using right now contains:
















yay!
now i can see twilight pictures everyday!!

and...
i love Bella's Lullaby(the song Edward plays for Bella)


so romantic~
i play that song everyday...
and...
it's my phone ringtone...msg alert...and alarm signal now!!
i can listen to Bella's Lullaby everyday!!
yeepee!!!!

6 comments:

michellegan said...

they are such a sweet couple~
luv them too ^^

Aaron said...

walao..new moon...not nice..
wolf cum out onli nice..haha..

十厘米 said...

被点到了
去我的blog拿问卷吧
哈哈

罗面店店长 said...

你又被点到了。。秋香姐~

SoRa said...

xD my God! finally found your blog~ WAA beh tahan u lo~ so many Twilight~ its like all over xP y don u change your blogskin to twilight as well?

lolx said...

ur blog so beautiful..XD